Join Lone Pine Brewing Company and become part of an innovative and progressive company that values each employee for their individuality, enthusiasm, and determination to enhance our growing team and the craft beer community. As a young and exciting company in Maine’s flourishing beer scene, Lone Pine looks to hire individuals who prioritize quality while embracing risk and innovation.
Lone Pine Brewing Company applicants MUST have:
- College education or equivalent trade school/military.
- Engineering or Chemistry experience a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a production brewing facility.
- Long-term commitment to the craft beer industry.
- Passion, creativity, technical/mechanical savvy, and commitment to quality and innovation.
- Physical capability of lifting 60 pounds and/or moving 165 pounds.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, namely MS Excel and Outlook.
- Flexibility to work long and/or odd hours, including nights and weekends.
Lone Pine Brewing Company is currently seeking experienced candidates for the roles of BREWER/CELLARPERSON, PACKAGING MANAGER, and LEAD LABORATORY TECHNICIAN. If you have the following qualifications and ability to fulfill the following duties listed, we would welcome the opportunity to review your resume.
- Wort production
- Yeast management
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and purging tanks
- Conditioning and carbonating beer
- Monitoring and recording information meticulously
- Maintaining equipment and scheduled production
- Lead operation and maintenance of canning line.
- Hiring, training, and managing of packaging staff.
- Working with Operations Manager to execute packaging objectives.
- Optimize process improvements and initiatives.
- Develop and implement standard operation processes.
- Run routine analytical analyses on beer samples including: pH, gravity measurements, alcohol, sodium, and other analytical tests.
- Sanitary yeast collection, propagation, and maintenance.
- Run routine analyses of packaged beer for oxygen, carbon dioxide, fill level, etc.
- Develop and maintain statistical standards across product lines to confirm a consistently high quality finished product.
- Conduct inspection and analysis of package integrity and specifications.
- Utilize sterile technique to obtain and process microbiological samples.
- Coordinate quality analyses ensuring accurate results, timely completion, and proper responses and notification.
- Perform various studies and perform statistical analyses to improve quality throughout the brewery.
- Other routine laboratory testing as needed.
Salary DOE. Benefits include access to group insurance benefits. Paid vacation. 401K. Lone Pine Brewing Company encourages diversity and individuality. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please disclose preferred position in the title of your email. Unsolicited drop-ins are discouraged at this time. Thank you for your interest.