Join Lone Pine Brewing Company and become part of an innovative and progressive company that values each employee for their individuality, enthusiasm, and determination to enhance our growing team and the craft beer community. As a young and exciting company in Maine’s flourishing beer scene, Lone Pine looks to hire individuals who prioritize quality while embracing risk and innovation.
Lone Pine Brewing Company is currently seeking experienced candidates for the roles of PACKAGING ASSISTANT. If you have the following qualifications and ability to fulfill the following duties listed, we would like the opportunity to review your resume.
PACKAGING ASSISTANT APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- College education or equivalent trade school/military.
- Long-term commitment to the craft beer industry.
- Passion, creativity, technical/mechanical savvy, and commitment to quality and innovation.
- The ability to work efficiently and follow instructions.
- A commitment to workplace safety.
- Physical capability of lifting 60 pounds and/or moving 165 pounds.
- Flexibility to work long and/or odd hours, including nights and weekends.
PACKAGING ASSISTANT DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Operation of keg cleaning station in accordance with SOPs and under direction of the packaging manager.
- Assistance, operation, and maintenance of the canning line under direction of the packaging manager.
- Assistance, operation, and maintenance of the keg filling line under direction of the packaging manager.
- Readying packaged product for transport.
- Working with Packaging Manager and Operations Manager to execute packaging objectives.
- Implementation of standard operation processes as needed under the direction of the packaging manager.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift beer cases (30+lbs), team-lift kegs of beer (165lbs), and 50lbs worth of general materials and merchandise
Salary DOE. Benefits include access to group insurance benefits. Paid vacation. Lone Pine Brewing Company encourages diversity and individuality. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please disclose preferred position in the title of your email. Unsolicited drop-ins are discouraged at this time. Thank you for your interest.
LONE PINE BREWING COMPANY ENCOURAGES DIVERSITY AND INDIVIDUALITY. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.