- Organizations and events must be a 501c3 non-profit.
- For our records, we’ll need a copy of the IRS determination letter, verifying the nonprofit status of your organization.
- Organizations and events must not market solely and directly to children.
- Organizations and events must not be directly related to a school or university.
- Organizations and events must not be related to motorized sports.
- Proof of proper alcohol service licensing is required for donation when applicable.
- Applicant must be an active representative of the nonprofit organization.
Requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the date the donation is needed, however additional time is always appreciated. Any events submitted with less than 30 days notice will have to be declined. Our staff meets monthly to discuss charitable opportunities.
We are committed to our local community will only consider requests to donations located in Maine. Unless otherwise coordinated, product donations must be picked up at either our Gorham or Portland production locations. Please account for this prior to submission.
We prefer to be involved in events we provide product for, and maintain staff that can assist you in providing a positive experience for your guests. If there is potential for our staff to be present during your event, please include this with your request. We prefer to approve the on-site presentation of our products/brand and are happy to provide coordination for digital assets and media campaigns.
We are unable to donate certain merchandise items like shirts and hats, however we do have options for merchandise suitable for auctions or raffles. Please contact us for details.