GENERAL EMPLOYMENT INQUIRIES
We are always seeking qualified candidates who are dedicated to the craft. Although we do not currently have any open positions, we encourage anyone who is interested in starting a fast-paced career with a company that prioritizes its hard working staff and local community to apply below. If you are interested in inquiring about a career at Lone Pine, please use the link below to submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references.
Once submitted, your information will remain on file until a position becomes available relative to your skills and experience. We will contact you with details if/when positions become available. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Lone Pine Brewing Company is looking for a Full Time or Part Time Warehouse Assistant to join our warehouse team.
The Warehouse Assistant at Lone Pine supports the day-to-day operations of the warehouse including the safe and efficient shipping, receiving, storage, and rotation of products and goods in the warehouse and throughout various company departments.
This position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, collaboration, and a high standard of quality. The primary responsibilities of the position are to ensure that all outgoing orders are fulfilled correctly and loaded on time and in accordance with packaging standards, that all inventory is received, handled and routed to correct locations within the company, and that the flow of incoming materials and outgoing products is as smooth and safe as possible. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager on packaging, storage, and inventory or raw materials and finished product.
- Loading and unloading of products, raw materials and various merchandise.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and executing of upcoming orders and deliveries.
- Work alongside other warehouse team members to store and ship products.
- Management and coordination of stock and dry goods movements between warehouse locations with weekly inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare all packaging logistics necessary to meet production requirements.
- Assist in monitoring inventory for daily operations.
- Check inventory on all raw materials, chemicals, beer, cooperage, small parts, packaging and paper products.
- Routinely monitor, update and contribute to all production and packaging calendars.
- Assist in keeping weekly records of all inventory including depletions and perform weekly inventory reconciliations, both for packaged product and raw materials.
- Pick stock orders submitted by the tasting room manager, including merchandise and point of sale materials, and deliver as necessary.
- Abide by performance and safety standards.
- Abide by policies and procedures in local, territorial and federal laws applicable to warehousing, safe food and material handling, shipping requirements, health standards, etc.
- Operate machinery including a forklift, pallet jack and other various facility equipment.
- Be responsible for maintaining and completing all required paperwork and records including but not limited to inventory sheets, Bills of Lading, Invoices, etc in the absence of the Warehouse Manager and/or Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure the entire warehouse facility including equipment, sinks, supplies, packaging line, shelving and storage areas are clean and comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health and safety standards at all times.
- Assist staff with day-to-day tasks, problems and needs concerning equipment, supplies, etc.
- Interact with customers and vendors to develop and maintain a favorable public image.
- Promote good public relations and handle complaints and concerns.
- Attend regular staff meetings.
This is a physically demanding position requiring the candidate to stand, lift, kneel, climb, and crouch. The ability to effectively communicate and avoid hazards is imperative. Must be able to stand for 10 hours per day and be able to frequently lift 55-100 lbs of general materials to shoulder-height.
Schedule: This is a 40 hour per week position with a fluctuating schedule. Shifts may vary depending on warehouse package volume and staffing needs.
- Full Time: This is a 40 hour per week position with a fluctuating schedule. Shifts may vary depending on warehouse package volume and staffing needs.
- Part Time: 20 +/- hours per week, schedule to be determined.
Salary: Depending on experience and hours worked.
48 Sanford Drive, Gorham, ME 04038
Lone Pine offers a variety of benefits available to eligible positions starting the first of the month after hire. For eligible full time employees Lone Pine pays for 60% of the cost of medical insurance (HMO and PPO plans available in the silver and gold plan categories), 100% of the cost of dental and vision plans, and provides life insurance, short term disability and long term disability coverage at no cost. Paid time off and sick time accrued monthly. Generous boots and PPE stipend available.
Lone Pine Brewing Company encourages diversity and individuality. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to supporting a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lone Pine are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, age, or family or parental status.
Applicants should apply via email to employment at lonepinebrewery.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Lone Pine Brewing Company encourages diversity and individuality. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unsolicited drop-ins are discouraged. Thank you for your interest.
Lone Pine Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Lone Pine Brewing Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.